Voicebuy- small business VoIP solution provider, is committed to give its customers the best VoIP DID experience where acquiring and configuring VoIP DID is as easy as purchasing groceries for home. Voicebuy is the leading DID number provider offering high quality inbound communication (often referred to as direct inward dialing) in more than 60 strategic countries.
What is VoIP DID?
DID Numbers are virtual numbers that empowers users to transmit calls to existing telephone lines. DID Numbers help to set aside a direct number for certain employees, which implies that you could do away with multiple physical phone lines. With a DID number, organizations can process thousands of simultaneous calls to suitable extensions. DIDS are touted as the ‘backbone’ for firms where direct customer-to-employee communication is a decisive factor. A soft-phone is a software program for placing telephone calls through the Internet by means of a computer.
Why is Voicebuy an award-winning VoIP DID number provider ?
- Organizations can integrate local DID number and toll-free numbers in more than 60 countries around the globe.
- User could realize as high as 80% savings on international calls which render us the cheapest VoIP service.
- Web portal service which could be configured effortlessly.
- Call history for each of the DID virtual is offered by Voicebuy, which helps the users to have a quick glance over the history of incoming calls.
- Voicebuy offers flat-rate billing, no per minute fees.
- Voicebuy VoIP DID phones are so simple to set up, you'll be up and running within minutes - coupled with our amiable customer service team, who offers service around the clock 24*7.
- Relish plethora of features with Voicebuy did VoIP solutions which you would have often pictured in dreams like Call parking, Hunt groups, music on hold etc.
- To purchase DID number for a specific area, you do not need to have physical office address in that location. Imagine if you have business in San Francisco, and you would like to extend your services to Los Angeles. You can get a DID number for Los Angeles, and forward it to your mobile number in San Francisco. When customers from Los Angeles, calls in the contact number for Los Angeles, it will be answered by staff in San Francisco. Having local numbers across multiple locations, fosters the odds of getting calls from those locations.